Lasagna, aka lasagne, is a worldwide-famous pasta which is wide and flat shaped. Like most pastas, lasagne is from Italy, and is a very famous Italian dish.
This dish is made with several layers of lasagne sheets put together with sauces, mostly tomato sauce and other ingredients, like cheese, herbs, etc.
How to make lasagna
- Ground beef
- Minced onion
- Black pepper
- Crushed garlic
- Chopped parsley
- Ricotta cheese
- Dried Basil leaves
- Lasagna noodles
The entire recipe should be ready in about 3h 15min.
1. In the oven, cook your ground beef, sausage, onion and garlic over medium heat.
2. Season with the sugar, basil leaves, 1 tablespoon of salt, pepper and two tablespoons of parsley.
3. Boil a pot of lightly salted water and cook your lasagna noodles under the stove.
4. Preheat your oven to 190 degrees celcius or 375 degrees farenheit.
5. Spread 1 and a half cups of meat sauce in the bottom of a 9X13 inch baking dish. Put 6 noodles over over the meat sauce and spread with 1 and a half of ricotta cheese,then top it with one third mozarella and/or parmesan cheese. You can cover the dish with tin foil, and spray the foil with cooking spray to prevent the mixture from sticking to the tin foil.
6. Bake the mixture in your oven for around 25 min, remove the tin foil and bake for an additional 25 min. Cool for 15 min before serving.