Seafood Paella, (better known as paella) is a worldwide-famous dish that originates from Valencia, but is the most popular dish in Spain. The recipe is mainly made up of seafood, (usually prawns or shrimps and lobsters).
The rice dish also consists of vegetables, different types of meat and sometimes beans.
How to make Paella:
- Boil three cups of water in a large pot.
- Add lobster tails and boil until pink. Remove the lobster and shell.
- Heat three tablespoons of olive oil in a pan.
- Add chopped onions and rice to the pan.
- Add the chopped onions and water used to boil the lobster tails and stir in saffron and put paprika, cayenne pepper, chopped tomato, green beans, aleppo pepper and salt into the mixture.
- Place the shrimp into the rice and add a little water. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes until the shrimp turns pink. Lastly, add the lobster chunks and garnish with parsley.
Here are a few pictures of seafood paella: